THE GREATER NIPISSING AREA IS BLESSED WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF CROWN LAND THAT PROVIDES AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR MANY OUTDOOR RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES.
PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO HELP PROTECT OUR NATURAL ENVIRONMENT.
- PICK UP AND PACK OUT YOUR LITTER.
- NEVER LEAVE YOUR CAMP OR COOKING FIRE UNATTENDED AND
- ALWAYS ENSURE IT IS COMPLETELY OUT BEFORE LEAVING.
- ATV’S SHOULD ALWAYS STAY ON RECOGNIZED TRAIL SYSTEMS AND AVOID SENSITIVE FEATURES SUCH AS WETLANDS AND STREAMS.
- AND ALWAYS RESPECT OTHER USERS OF CROWN LAND.
ENJOY THE OUTDOORS.
Stewardship Council Seeking Interested Individuals to join the Board to represent the following areas of interest:
- Youth (under 30)
If you have an interested on serving on the Council - which involves 9 Board meetings per year and leading or assisting with a project or event, please contact us today.
Funds available for projects to enhance fish populations and habitat
(North Bay, May 22, 2014) Individuals and organizations interested in rehabilitating or enhancing fish populations and/or fish habitat in the greater Nipissing area are invited to submit a project overview to the North Bay-Mattawa Conservation Authority (NBMCA) and the Greater Nipissing Stewardship Council (GNSC).
EDF Performance Indicators
EDF Program Priorities